Aluminium systems applied in building industry.
Aliplast is one of Europe’s market leaders in the development, marketing and distribution of high quality aluminium systems for windows, doors, sliding elements, curtain walls, roof systems.
Aliplast Poland is established in 2002. Aliplast Poland is a member of the internationally renowned Aliplast Group, established in 1984 with its headquarters in Lokeren, Belgium.
– windows and door system
– system for sliding doors
– folding door system
– curtain walls
– winter garden, roof system
– aluminium pergola system
– commplement aluminium system
– bending of aluminium profiles
The curtain wall consists of vertical mullions and horizontal transoms joined together with stainless steel pin joints. In case of straight wall elements, this offers the advantage of rapid construction of the front wall. It is possible to build up slightly facet-shaped curtain walls with screw joints for the transoms. The clamping strip is coupled to the mullions by means of an extruded connecting bar, which also forms the thermal break for the curtain wall. This clamping strip is formed with co-extrusion of hard plastic as a basis and soft plastic to guarantee sealing. The whole construction can be finished on the outside with several decorative beads. Besides traditional front walls with horizontally and vertically protruding lines, this series can also be used to construct a semi-structural front wall, whereby the outside of the front wall will only show vertically protruding cover caps.
– straight and slightly facet-shaped vertical glass walls for small and large office buildings
– semi-structural front walls with vertically protruding cover caps
– light street
This series of profiles has the same form as the VISOLINE series except for the thermal break.
– windows and patio doors for indoor use and applications where no thermal break is required
– single and double opening flat doors and touch doors
– slinding windows
This series of high quality profiles with thermal break are applicable for acoustic and thermal insulation. The profiles for this series are constructed of 2 hollow extrusions separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre.
– fixed frames for single or double glazing
– single or double sash side-hung open in windows
– tilt and turn windows , tilt in only windows
– tilt and slide windows with appropriate hardware
– pivot windows, horizontal
This series of high quality profiles with thermal break is applicable where more severe standards for acoustic and thermal insulation are required. The profiles for this series are constructed of 2 hollow extrusions separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. An additional radiation barrier in the form of a strip in the same material provides the 4 chamber system.
– flush, single or double sash doors, open in Swing doors (double action)
– various types of windows
This series of high quality profiles with thermal break is suitable where more demanding standards of acoustic and thermal insulation are required. The profiles for this series are constructed of 2 hollow extrusions separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre.
K-value: 1.89 W/m˛K (Rahmenmateriaal-Gruppe 1).
– fixed frames for double glazing
– single or double sash, side-hung, open in windows
– tilt and turn windows
– tilt in only windows
– tilt and slie windows and doors with appropriate hardware
– single opening flat door and touch door.
A new highly insulating for aluminium window and door system. U values, one of the best in the market = 0.6-1.23 W/m2K.
– frame width: 900 mm (sash 99mm)
– glazing height: 25 mm
– glazing bar flush with frame and sash
– new flat door – easy fabrication – new cylindrical hinge available
– central gasket coextruded
– hardware mounted in aluminium, no screws in the thermal breaks
Read more in product brochure (PDF file)
System for lift and sliding patio doors with thermal breake
– to separate terrace and living quarters in houses and flats
– separations for conservatories looking out into the garden and to create space in a passage way
– Depth of profiles: frame – 153 mm, sash – 67 mm.
– Width of profiles: frame – 64 mm, sash – 100 mm.
– Glazing thickness is between 6-53 mm.
– Sash: 3 chambers, frame: 3 chambers or 5 chambers which meaningful improve the Uf value.
Sliding door system ideal for commercial applications such as car show rooms that require large sash sizes.
Read more in product brochure (PDF file).
Single and double slope system with thermo isolation. Roofing span width up to 3m (in case of using polycarbonate), 2,5m in case of using glass. We can also place roofing windows in this system which is used in case of ventilation or fire.
Single and double slope system with thermo isolation. Roofing span width up to 4,4m (in case of using polycarbonate), 3,6m in case of using glass.
Thermo isolated roofing system for winter gardens. Height of the system is random (according to length of profiles), roofing span between 1,8-4,5m. Angles 90°, 135°, 150° are characterizing such constructions. This system has its typical shape and aesthetic value.
It is considered as higher standard up to luxurious.
The folding door system with thermal break allows you to create large passages. The system is built up using a frame in which moveable parts or elements are placed in such a way that it is possible to fold the elements to the left or right. These elements or sashes are supported and hinged to a mullion. At the bottom the mullion is supported by a roller mechanism which slides along the sill profile while at the top, the mullion is guided by another roller mechanism. There are several possible combinations of elements and opening sashes.
– this series of folding doors is mostly used in hotels and restaurants, stores and in private houses, in order to open a complete wall to create a larger space in the summer
– the system is also interesting for conservatories to use as a screen you can open completely in summer times.